Nick French is back with her Christmas Singles “Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas” and “Very Christmas”, from her New Album “A Very Nicki Christmas”.
BUY @ AMAZON / ITUNES
I wish You A Magic Christmas with …
“Magic Music Magazine Christmas Singles Top 50”
BUY @ AMAZON (Click On The Images)
01) Carol Of The Bells – Marillion
02) Santa Tell Me – Ariana Grande
03) Angels In The Snow – Berget Lewis & Bo Saris
Angels in the Snow (Nene Dasile Remix)
04) White Christmas – Magnus Carlsson
05) Christmas Time For Family – Peter Andre
06) X-mas! I’m Back – BYENTL
07) Winter Lullaby – State Of Drama
08) Excuses En Pardon (Zalige Kerst Editie) – Zazi
09) Why Couldn’t It Be Christmas Eve – TVOH
10) Iesu Faban – Mary Hopkin, Jessica Lee Morgan & Morgan Visconti
11) Christmas Time – X-Mas Inc
12) I Want A Hippopotamus For Christmas – LeAnn Rimes
13) Merry Christmas – John Lindberg Trio
14) Secret Gift – Jasmine Kara
15) Where Did My X-mas Tree Go? – Vengaboys
16) Silent Night – Stevie Ann
17) I’ll Be There This Christmas – Gary Fomdeck
18) Dressing Up The Christmas Tree – Andreas Weise
19) Going Back For Christmas – Alain & Dane Clark
20) Have Yourself A Merry Christmas – Stevie Ann
21) Jingle Bells – Stevie Ann
22) Christmas – Marti Pellow
23) Christmas – Baby Please Come Home – Darlene Love
24) 2000 Miles – Stockholm 2014 Version – Chrissie Hynde
25) Christmas Day – FireLight
The rest of the list is on the below Spotify Playlist.
When Love is like a rollercoaster, Babyface and Toni Braxton are inspired enough to create one of the best R&B albums that will be released this year, allthough it’s been released last year in some countries, but now it is worldwide.
So good that they are “Reunited to the business of love”
11 incredible tracks about a life of love, marriage and divorce and yes it is also about being broke, if that seems to be an element in an relationship as well.
The incredible singles “Hurt You”, “Where Did We Go Wrong?” and the brandnew single “Rollercoaster” are included, but not “Have Yourself A Merry Christmas”, I guess because the topic of the CD isn’t “Love,Marriage,Divorce and Christmas”.
In case you prefer to hear Babyface without Toni or Toni without Babyface. They put both a solo-song on the album as well. The ballads are amazing, and really Toni’s “I Wish”
According to Kenneth “Babyface” Edmonds the album can be describe as “The whole perspective is guy and girl, Mars vs. Venus. Even if you’re in love, you’re in love for different reasons”.
Also there is a Deluxe editon of this upcoming Grammy-awarding album, that will gave them both enough money to live a wellfare life. This edition will have the two tracks “Let’s Do It” and “One”.
In case people wants to know more about the battles in Toni Braxton her life,, she will be releasing a memoir titled “Unbreak My Heart: A Memoir” through Harper Collins Publishers on May 20,2014.
For more information:
BUY AT AMAZONE
+ DIGITAL BOOKLET
DOWNLOAD @ ITUNES